Saturday, October 25, 2014

Introduction

Hi!

My name is Sandra, and I live in Sweden. A big interest of mine is cross stitching, and since I just began on my first major project I figured that I wanted to do a major (or not-so-major) blog about it!

I found Heaven and Earth Designs through a Swedish facebook page, and it opened a whole new world of cross stitching to me.
Just a couple of days later I decided to buy my first chart. "Foxglove Ball" by Aimee Stewart, and that's the project I'm working on. I've been on it for a couple of weeks now and just finished the first page. Out of 125.
It's a lot of work, but I love seeing the color's blend, and I'm really looking forward to see the final product (even if it will be a couple of years from now).

Last week I also found my way on to Etsy, where I bought a smaller, not-so complicated Lord of the Rings-inspired chart to work on so I won't get bored with the bigger one. That one I might just show you later. :)

Well, that's about it for now, I'll post a WIP on Foxglove later.
I really hope I'll see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment