Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happy Birthday me!

Today I'm turning 23!
We celebrated this last Friday though, so today hasn't really felt that special. :(
I've been home alone, watching a movie and then I went for a walk with my mom's dog.
For some unknown reason I brought my camera with me. I'm actually an educated photographer, but have lost interest for the last couple of years. But, anyway, I brought my camera for the first time in like.. years! And I found a new friend!

So I guess, in a way, this day actually did turn out to be pretty special anyway.. :)
I hope that you're all having a great day out there!!

3 comments:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    More than 160,000 men and women are utilizing a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's scientific and it works on anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) Now use this weight loss hack

    and you'll become 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete