Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Finally something to show!

It may not be that major of a thing to show you, but in lack of other pictures to share (like my christmas surprise that's going absolutely great and that I just can't wait to show you all) I got this in the mail today! :)
So right now I'm just waiting for the floss, that's on its way from US to me as we speak. Really can't wait to start Sweet Shoppe, it's gonna be amazing, I just know it!

I hope you're all having a great December, full of joy and cheer! My choir (and I of course) had a concert the 7th, it was a little nervous since it was my first performance and all, but it went great and I had so much fun! Next one will be the 27th, so we're rehearsing like crazy :)

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you start stitching Sweet Shoppe! It's so pretty and the colours are really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!
    Yes me too... waiting to watch your progress on the sweet shop as it looks awesome!
    smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love getting loot in the mail! I just ordered fabric and floss for A Light in the Dark, counting the days until they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty fabric! Great that your concert was a success! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stash in the post is the best feeling ever :D
    Always wondered if the lines disappear in the wash or just rub off or stay there but obviously get covered with the stitching?!
    Can't wait to see your start, it will be so colourful.... and SwEeT!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete