Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It has begun!

This Friday I finally got all the floss from Sharon, the sweet woman who gifted me Sweet Shoppe (and the floss). She had also kindly sent bobbbins :)


Since I wasn't home this Friday, and instead celebrating St. Lucy's Day (a wierd Scandinavian holiday represented by a person in a white dress with a red sash around the waist, and to top it off, a crown with candels on the head) watching movies the entire night.
But as soon Saturday came along I started with the bobbinating!
I finished Sunday morning, and just look at all the lovely colours!



And, of course, I couldn't hold myself for starting right away. yesterday when I went to bed I've reached 1600 stitches, I've never stitched so fast! The chart is really, really fun, and I just can't wait to keep stitching, and honestly that's exactly what I'm going to do right now!




6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Loving all those beautiful colours :) Oooh great start.. I cannot wait to see more :)
    smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for starting it, this is a lovely design!!
    You have already stitched a lot too :)
    Looking forward to see your progress, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1600 stitches - WOW. It looks great I'm excited to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much Sharon! If I keep stitching with this speed I'm going to have to update you a lot! :D

      Delete
  4. How could you hold off? Your bobbins are so neat and you've stitched loads! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I sat as a goal to not start stitching until I finished all my bobbins, it was pretty hard..

      Delete