Saturday, November 15, 2014

Arrrgh!

So I went two hours car drive away today to shop with a dear friend of mine. We haven't met for almost a year so the happiness was a fact!

Anyway, it was time for me to buy some more floss. Not because I actually need it right now, since I have half a page left until I can start on the third page. But I love to buy floss, so I did it anyway.
When I got home after a day full of shopping, and I start to wind up the floss on my bobbins, I noticed that one of the colors was one number off.. Someone must've taken it and put it back in the wrong place.

Of course, all I have to do is order some more, but it just annoys me so much!

3 comments:

  1. Argh that is so frustrating! I've also ended up with duplicates of the same color and missing one because someone doesn't put the floss back in the right spot. Oh well, one more excuse to go back to the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, maybe I should start picking the wrong colours so I could go and buy floss more often..?

      Delete
  2. I always make sure I look at each individual skein I grab before adding it to my pile to make sure it's the right one. It would drive me nuts otherwise. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete