Monday, November 3, 2014

Foxglove is growing

WIP Foxglove

Hi guys! It's been a while since my latest update, but honestly, if I updated everyday, you wouldn't see any difference at all! ;)
But this is as far as I've gotten right now, it's about 6 000 stitches if I've been counting correctly; it's 25 ct evenweave so the grids on my magic guide fabric is 20x20 instead of the usual 10x10.

In other news I've started looking for some simple chrismas patterns, I want to get in the spirit. :) So if you guys have some awesome tips, feel free to share in the comment section!

6 comments:

  1. I'm stitching Bucilla's Tiny Stockings ornament patterns. They are fun and quick. Love your Foxglove Ball, looking forward to more updates as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're gorgeous! I'm going to IKEA tomorrow (I'm Swedish, the monthly visits are mandatory) so I hope I will have some spending money left for them! :)

    Thanks for the love, it's great to share this experience with like-minded people <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foxglove looks lovely! You should check out the yearly Santas by The Prairie Schooler... they make beautiful ornaments or framed pieces, and stitch up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :) and thanks for the tip, I'm definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you like working on magic cloth? I've worked on it before, but I think I prefer to grid with thin, plastic thread. I tend to stitch cross-country, and once you've stitched over the grids, it makes things harder to find.

    I have a huge supply of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it! As a devoted lazy person it's perfect :)
      Though it's my first big project, so maybe I'll hate it when I'm finished. Only time can tell!

      Delete