Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome to Blogspot!

Hey guys!
It's great to see that people visit me here too, since I broke it off with Wordpress when I heared from a mystic source that more of you stitching people joins up on Blogspot.
I've just getting started with all the gadgets and stuff, so bare with me for a couple of days now!

But right now, it's 9AM here in Sweden and I just got out of bed. I don't have any work scheduled for the rest of the week, so I'm going to fill my time with stitches. And that's what I'm going to do at this very minute (or the following, I have to start Netflix and get Lost going and all of that before I can settle down).

Are you guys watching anything when you stitch, and if so, what? 

4 comments:

  1. If I am stitching later in the day (it is 9.15 in the morning here) I usually have tv on - quizzes mostly. By the way I have come over here but see no place to mark as follow on BlogSpot so hope I don't loose out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Avril!
      The only gadget I found that allows one to follow me is the Google + Follower, I put it on the right hand menu!
      If there's any other possible way, please inform me about that, cause I'm lost at the moment!

      Delete
    2. I found it now! (thank you google)

      Delete
  2. I'm watching Big Bang Theory at the moment. Thanks for following me I'll be reading your posts so far!

    ReplyDelete