Thursday, November 27, 2014

Time for Christmas presents

A little too late I figured out what to buy for my man for Christmas.
(and he doesn't read my blog so I can speak freely here)
(but in case he does, I'm not going to show the chart)

But, it's beautiful, simple, and the colors are amazing! I'm stitching on yellow (!) aida.
Just to show you how utterly great this is, I'm gonna let you on a little sneakpeak on my material. :)



Isn't it gorgeous? Can't wait to show you the finished piece..!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for popping in on my blog... lovely to see you :)
    Thought I would pop in on you!! And now one of your followers too :)
    Oooh loving the colour of this fabric.. and the threads too.. looking forward to seeing what you stitch.
    I see from your other posts that you are stitching a HAED design. Something I dont feel brave enough to attempt! Go You! Watching your progress with interest!
    Happy stitching
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting!! You are such a tease!! :D
    I'm looking forward to see what you could possibly be stitching on this lovely yellow fabric.

    ReplyDelete