Friday, November 21, 2014

Snowy day

The snow is finally here. Atleast for some time, it's to warm outside for it to stay on the ground, so it melts.. But soon.. soooon!

Since I'm new to blogspot I've been checking out a lot of stitching blogs out there, and gosh are you guys great! Everyone seems to be going for beautiful ornaments and small christmas projects now and I'm really jealous. Cross stitching is far more popular on your side of the globe; in Sweden we have a few web shops but that's about it.
I want to buy beautiful chart packs and pattern books and all of that. The sites from Sweden has mostly kits, and they're super expensive and often not worth the money at all..

But, it's snowing outside, I've got two seasons of LOST left to watch, and I've got my beautiful Foxglove Ball to do (even if it's not christmasy at all). I guess I'll manage.. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hard to find local needlework shops here in the US! I'm wishing we had some of the UK shops over here. I do most of my shopping online. We also had a couple inches of snow this week and they stuck! I don't usually see snow until December. Good luck with LOST and your foxglove ball, when do we get to see another update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh is it so? I've always thought that you had needlework shops everywhere, and now it seems I'm closer to them than you are! ^^
      The snow keeps falling down, I hope it stays, since I'm in a sofa on the second floor I can't see the ground.
      An update on foxglove will show up this weekend, haven't really gotten that far though ((:

      Delete
  2. Snow outside can only mean cross stitch inside :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And some hot chocolate - far from the fabric :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in the us as well and have no lns. I do have craft stores near me but the don't carry patterns so I buy all mine online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'll have to stand corrected! Where do you buy your patterns? Need to find good sites!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to blogging! Finding stitching designs and supplies might be harder for you than for many of us in the U.S., but so worth it, right?! And there's not a better way to spend a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete