Sunday, November 30, 2014

Santa actually DID come early

..in form of a Sharon from US. This wonderful person sent me a Random Act of Kindness yesterday in no other form than Sweet Shoppe!!
And like that wasn't enough, she messaged me later and said that she's going to buy me the floss needed, as a part of the gift.

I don't know if it's because I'm swedish and we have a different view on humanity or something, but this is really beyond my understanding! I can't believe this is happening really.
Since me and my hubby are on a little tight budget right now, I wouldn't be able to start Sweet Shoppe for quite a long time if it wasn't for her kindness.. Oh, my heart just melts a little everytime I think about this.

Thank you so very much for your kindness Sharon, this really is incredible.. <3

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    I know how you feel... this blogging community is brilliant and leaves me speechless too :)
    Enjoy and I cannot wait to see your progress :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Stitchers are the kindest people. Can't wait to see you stitch this one up, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! The best RAK ever, enjoy sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete