Monday, November 24, 2014

Page 2 - DONE!

So the day has come! 
All you're wonderful comments and inspiration really gets me the will to keep on stitching; the last week I've felt like I've been a little slow on the stitches and haven't really gotten that  "YAY, LET'S STITCH"-feeling that I usually have. But all your joy helped me push to the goal and the second page has come to an end.
I must say that starting with the pin stitches also helped, before I always made a big mess of all the threads that had to be secured and so on.

Here comes a little photo of the progress; it's really starting to look like something now, and it's so fun to see all the details show up before your very eyes!


I've already started on the third page, so hopefully you'll get another update soon :)
Have a great day/evening and wish you will come back for more! 

4 comments:

  1. Fab progress Sandra! The colours are lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm feeling it's getting a little too blue right now though D:

      Delete