Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Santa's early

Well in this case, I'm Santa, so I'm early. And the gifts are for me.
So I guess "I just bought stuff for myself" is another way to put it..

Just ordered the last 65 skeins for Foxglove, more bobbins and another storage box! Finally there will be some colors in there (although I ordered from UK, so I guess I won't see them before christmas).
I'll try to remember to take a picture of the floss I have right now; It's almost all blue!

I love buying floss. Have you noticed that yet? Well, you will. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how fast the post there is but I ordered from the uk to the U.S. and it got here in a week and a half. So you may get it before good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather, I've ordered from the UK as its my only source for Magic Guide and things seem to get here very quickly, just a week or two! Congrats on the early Christmas present to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it turns up quickly, you just can't rely on postal services nowadays! Looking forward to admiring your progress ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, got an email today that said that my package wont be sent for about seven days since DMC is high demand.. Meh.

      Delete