Friday, November 28, 2014

HAED Cyber Monday!!

So HEAD is going to start their Cyber Monday tomorrow already.
50% off charts. I'm going to drown in them.. Or I hope I could, we're on a pretty tight budget right now, so my man is my supporting no-sayer at the moment. :(

At least I managed to talk him into letting me do one RAK; the Heaven and Earth Designs Group on Facebook has set up a list of people who wants to participate and I've been craving to make someone unknown happy, so this is the perfect moment!

Oh well, I was just jumping on to say hi and update on my thoughts and feelings and such. And so I have.
Since I'm working superhard on my Christmas Gift to my lovely man, Foxglove had to be set aside, so I don't really know when the next update is going to show up. Bare with me people!

Hope you've all had a great Thanksgiving! (the ones of you who celebrate it of course)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your shopping!! Also stitching something special for your man! Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the online shopping :) Looking forward to see your stitching!

    ReplyDelete