Monday, November 17, 2014

Something new

Hey guys!
Decided to fix my own header, I have no idea why I haven't done it before, it looks much better, I hope you think so too :)

The picture in the header is one of my earlier finishes, the last one before I found HAED actually.
It's lazy Monday today (woah, do people actually have these, you think now, why yes, they do) and after having trouble sleeping it's perfect for a day in the sofa with my Foxglove Ball.

Hope you're having a great day too!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! Thank you for kindly following my blog :) Love the header with the cute little kitty xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for the visit and the love! ((:

      Delete
  2. Hi

    I love your header, it's great!
    Lovely stitching too (:
    Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sally!
      Thank you so much for the compliments, it really brings a smile to my face (: x

      Delete